Social Worker MSW In-Patient Rehab FT
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Job Code: 09726-56347
Days (rotating weekends)
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER INDEPENDENCE, MO
SOCIAL WORKER MSW IN-PATIENT REHAB
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
CENTERPOINT MEDICAL CENTER features the following:
* Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
* An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
* Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
* An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
* Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
* Women s Services, including the only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in eastern Jackson County to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
* Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
Under the direction of the Continuum of Care Director, utilizes professional social work knowledge, relationship skills and interdisciplinary collaboration to assess and intervene in psychosocial issues significant to patient/family and team management of illness, injury and/or disability. Coordinates discharge planning utilizing community resources. Collaborates with all members of the treatment team. Documents all activities in the medical record via Meditech.
EDUCATION: Master s Degree in Social Work
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS: Commission as a Notary Public for the State of Missouri within 18 months of hire date.
Last Edited: 02/08/2019
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Social Worker MSW In-Patient Rehab FT, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!