Company: Renew Anchored Dentures
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Renew is looking for an exceptional General Practitioner Dentist
who has a passion for placing dental implants and/or completing
full-mouth overdenture restorations for patients with
missing/failing teeth. Renew provides its doctors with a fully
staffed state-of-the-art center including: an on-site dental
fabrication lab, certified lab tech, and a team of clinical
assistants. This all allows you to do one thing: focus solely on
the highest level of patient care and changing patients lives.
Renew was founded by Dr. Don Miloni, an industry veteran with more
than three decades of experience. Renew attracts doctors with
implant experience to provide people who have unstable dentures, or
those suffering with missing and failing teeth, an advanced
anchored denture treatment at an affordable price using
leading-edge 3D digital treatment planning and guided surgery
Renew offers an extremely competitive compensation package
(guaranteed base salary + aggressive incentive comp structure with
no limits), a 16-day work month,100% covered practice insurance,
100% paid medical, dental, vision benefits for employees, and an
opportunity to bring your career to new heights.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform dental implant surgery including the extraction of
teeth as well as dental restoring over-dentures per patient. All
Renew Doctors are cross-trained.
- Examine, diagnose, and provide treatment plans to patients in a
- Execute comprehensive treatment plans. Maintain patients'
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures,
safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
- IFIV certified, provide safe and effective conscious sedation
- Responsible for Clinical Standards and Supervisory role over
Clinical Team within the Center.
- Comprehensive two-week Renew Training course provided, at our
own state of the art training facility, to ensure standard of care
- Renew seminars, meetings, etc. are provided to stay current
with the corporate vision and ultimately to render the best
possible treatment outcomes for all patients.
Dental Skills and Experience Education/Qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years experience with implant dentistry
including surgical and five (5) years of restorative
- DMD or DDS Degree from and accredited 4 year
- Successfully pass thorough background check and license
Our Doctors enjoy the following:
- Very competitive compensation package
- 100% paid healthcare benefits for Employees
- 100% covered practice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement within the organization
- Renew dental practice centers are state-of-the-art facilities
with leading-edge dental technology
- Full support from corporate (marketing, administrative,
payroll, hiring, legal, etc.)
Keywords: Renew Anchored Dentures, Independence , General Dentist, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!