Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology Unit
Posted on: August 13, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Centerpoint Medical Center Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN)
Medical Oncology Unit - FT nights
**Ask about our sign on bonus available for qualifying RN's.
Relocation assistance available for qualified RN's relocating from
out of state. Are you looking for a company that places integrity
over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are
founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is
dedicated to serving others in need.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare
provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at
locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethispheres most
ethical companys in the world since 2010. In recent years, HCA
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. In
addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including
sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas,
wireless internet access throughout the facility and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Centerpoint Medical
Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Womens Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your
familys needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage
plans that meet your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll
in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and
childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition
reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
- **Up to $7500 sign on bonus available for RN's with at least 1
year of current RN hospital Med/Surg experience. Up to $5000
relocation assistance also available for qualified RN's relocating
from out of state. Current HCA employees are not eligible for the
sign on bonus. Relocating to Kansas City? Learn more about what
Kansas City has to offer: Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director,
coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual
responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA
Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for
adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39,
adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of
our Medical Oncology team. Join us in our efforts to better our
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification.
- Chemotherapy certification within one year of employment
Keywords: HCA., Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Oncology Unit, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!