Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehabilitation
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Centerpoint Medical Center Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN)
Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit - PRN days Are you looking for a
company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA,
our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and
join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need. Hospital
Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare provider with
over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at locations in 21
states including the UK. We care about our community! HCA has been
continually named one of Ethispheres most ethical companys in the
world since 2010. In recent years, HCA spent an estimated $3.3
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Centerpoint Medical
Center features 285 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and
technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to
patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused
on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer
service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features
for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms,
comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the
facility and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Womens Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- PRN employees are eligible to participate in our 401k benefit!
Relocating to Kansas City? Learn more about what Kansas City has to
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director,
coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual
responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA
Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for
adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39,
adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
You contributeto our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients lives and you havethe opportunity to make a difference. We
are looking for dedicated professionallike you to be a part of our
Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit team. Join us in our efforts tobetter
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- This is a PRN day position in our 16 bed Inpatient
Rehabilitation Unit. Must have at lea...
Keywords: HCA., Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) Inpatient Rehabilitation, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!