Registered Nurse (RN) Surgery - PRN days
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Centerpoint Medical Center Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN)
Surgery (OR) - PRN days (with rotating call) Join Centerpoint
Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of "Best
Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri"! Centerpoint Medical
Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson
County, and part of HCA Midwest HealthKansas Citys leading
healthcare providerwas recently named to Nurse.orgs list, Best
Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri. Nurse.org, the leading
career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of
nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The
data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has
one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100
percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an
employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers,
flexible scheduling and competitive pay. Centerpoint Medical Center
is an ANCC Pathway Excellence Designated hospital! The Pathway to
Excellence Program recognizes health care organizations and long
term care institutions for positive practice environments where
nurses excel. Nurses trust that Pathway-designated organizations
respect nursing contributions, support professional development and
nurture optimal practice environments. Communities want satisfied
nurses because they are better equipped to deliver higher quality
care. Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. In
addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including
sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas,
wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Womens Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director,
coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual
responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care
for geriatric, adult, adolescent (16 years and over), and pediatric
(6 months to 16 years,).
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA
Standards of Practice, the generic and unit structure standards
and/or AORN Standards of care if appropriate.
- This is a PRN day position in our Operating Room. We can be
flexible with 8 hour shifts, 10 hour shifts or 12 hour shifts.
There will be rotating call involved with this position.
- Must have at least 1 year of current RN Surgery (OR) experience
to be considered for this PRN RN Surgery position. Qualifications
- Clinical experience appropriate to area worked:
- Must have at least 1 year of current RN hospital Surgery
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN licensure required.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS within one year of hire date.
- CNOR preferred.
Keywords: HCA., Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) Surgery - PRN days, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!