Registered Nurse (RN) Super Float Pool
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: September 13, 2019
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Centerpoint Medical Center Independence, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) Super Float Pool - PRN (must have 5 years of
current hospital ICU experience)
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare
provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at
locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere s most
ethical company s in the world since 2010. In recent years, HCA
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. In
addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including
sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas,
wireless internet access throughout the facility and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Women s Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- PRN employees are eligible to participate in our 401k benefit!
Relocating to Kansas City? Learn more about what Kansas City has to
- The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and
administrative services necessary for the care of the patient.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with the hospital and
departmental policies and procedures, and supports the mission of
- The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages
16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patients age
40-64 years, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Patients under the age of 16 will be cared for until stable
enough for transfer.
- The RN in the Super Float Pool is responsible for floating to
the following areas throughout the hospital: ICU, Progressive Care
Unit, ER, PACU, Med/Surg, Telemetry, Rehab Unit and
- The registered nurse in the Super Float Pool will, in addition
to basic preparation, acquire advanced knowledge in the
psychosocial, spiritual, pathophysiological, and therapeutic
components specific to the care of the patients requiring step-down
care and cardiac monitoring.
- Must have 5 years of RN hospital critical care experience for
this PRN Super Float Pool position. You contributeto our success.
Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you havethe
opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated
professionallike you to be a part of our Super Float Pool team.
Join us in our efforts tobetter our community!
- Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri State Board of
- Current BLS certification upon hire
- Current ACLS certification upon hire
- TNCC and ENPC required within 1 year of hire.
- Must have 5 years of current RN hospital ICU experience for
this PRN Super Float Pool position.Associated topics: care,
hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse
clinical, psychiatric, staff nurse, tcu, unit
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) Super Float Pool, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!