Partners in Primary Care - PCP in Independence, MO!
Company: Partners in Primary Care and Family Physicians Gro
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Family Practice-Geriatrics opening in Independence, Missouri. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com PARTNERS IN
PRIMARY CARE - Independence, MO
JOB SUMMARY:The Primary Care Physician (PCP) works as a lead in our
team-based care environment. We are a value based care provider
focused on quality of care for the patients we serve. Our care team
consists of doctors, advanced practice professionals, Pharm D, Care
Coach Nurses, MAs, Behavioral health specialists, quality based
coders, referral coordinators and more. Our approach allows us to
provide an unmatched experience for seniors. Our model is
positioned to provide higher quality care and better outcomes for
seniors by providing a concierge experience, multidisciplinary
services, coordinated care supported by analytics and tools, and
deep community relationships. This robust support allows our
Primary Care Physicians to see fewer patients and spend more time
with those they do.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Patient Care
- Evaluates and treats center patients in accordance with
standards of care.
- Follows level of medical care and quality for patients and
monitors care using available data and chart reviews.
- Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but
not limited to specialty referrals, hospital and SNF coordination,
durable medical equipment and home health care.
- Acts as an active participant and key source of medical
expertise with the care team through daily huddles.
- Helps Regional Medical Director and Center Administrator in
setting a tone of cooperation in practice by displaying a
professional and approachable demeanor.
- Completes all medical record documentation in a timely manner
working with a quality- based coder to optimize coding
- Follows policy and protocol defined by Clinical
- Meets with RMD about quality of care, review of outcome data,
policy, procedure and records issues.
- Participates in potential growth opportunities for new or
existing services within the Center.
- Participates in the local primary care "on-call" program of
Partners in Primary Care as needed.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification, and
- Spend 100% of your time clinically focused on direct patient
care, inclusive of patient facing time and general administrative
time (charting, meetings, etc.) as it relates to direct patient
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction and ability
to maintain licensure
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or
Geriatric Medicine with continued certification throughout
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of
Partners in Primary's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If
selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for
TB.JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, demonstrate
a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and
communications with colleagues/patients; fully engaged in the
concept of "Integrated team based care".
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value
based care setting.
- Superior patient/customer service.
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR.PREFERRED
- Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with
understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a
value based relationship environment.
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage.
- Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators. Keyphrases: family
medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs,
geriatric medicine jobs, geriatrician jobs, gerontologist jobs,
family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Partners in Primary Care and Family Physicians Gro, Independence , Partners in Primary Care - PCP in Independence, MO!, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!