Registered Nurse (RN) CV Obs Prep & Recovery
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN)
- Cardiovascular Prep & Recovery - FT days
Candidate should be flexible with 3 twelve hour shifts (6am-6:30pm)
or 4 ten hour shifts (7am-5:30pm) Are you looking for a company
that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our
everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join
a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare
provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at
locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere's most
ethical company's in the world since 2010. In recent years, HCA
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. In
addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including
sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas,
wireless internet access throughout the facility and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Centerpoint Medical
Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your
family's needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage
plans that meet your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll
in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and
childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition
reimbursement and student loan repayment programs. Relocating to
Kansas City? Learn more about what Kansas City has to offer:
- Provides direct patient care to the adult patient
- Prepares patient for and recovers patient after cardiovascular
and radiology diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in
the CV Lab, administers medications and performs procedural
documentation for all patients while in the CV Prep and Recovery
unit, administers conscious sedation to patients undergoing
transesophageal echo procedures and monitors patients undergoing
cardiac stress tests, tilt table tests and cardioversions.
- Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of
care related to the procedure preparation and recovery
- Communicates with the physician and patient family as needed
about patient condition.
- Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory.
- Participates in departmental performance improvement and
continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- The RN in CV Obs will also assist in the Cardiac Imaging
Department with stress testing. You contribute to our success.
Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the
opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated
professional like you to be a part of our Cardiovascular Prep &
Recovery team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
- Graduate from a school of nursing
- Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri Board of
- BLS and ACLS required.
- CCRN credential preferred upon hire, strongly encouraged within
24 months of hire.
- 1-2 years of current catheterization lab, EP lab, CV Prep &
Recovery unit or ICU experience
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) CV Obs Prep & Recovery, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!