Receiving & Inventory Specialist
Company: Rally House
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: RALLY HOUSE is currently hiring for a
Receiving and Inventory Specialist. The Inventory Specialist is
responsible for supporting our store by receiving/shipping
merchandise to/from the store and to stock merchandise on the sales
- Responsible for taking customer orders from on-line,
picking/retrieving the items, packaging, and then shipping the
items to customers in a timely manner.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects and records
discrepancies or damages.
- Maintains the inventory of shipping materials and
- Manages and processes freight flow by verifying units received
and unpacking and processing merchandise.
- Manages process and productivity for transfers, etc.
- Acknowledges customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful
manner; prompting and politely responds to customer inquiries and
customer requests for support.
- Performs additional duties as required including, but not
limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes, etc.
- Demonstrates commitment to the organization by maintaining
regular, on-site attendance, and is reliable, and follows through
with responsibilities. Qualifications
- 1-2 years of total retail experience
- 2+ years of experience in receiving / and or shipping
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic attitude
- May be asked to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- RH is an Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerRequired Natural
Behaviors Reporting StructureThis position reports directly to the
Store Manager.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesNoneTravel
RequiredNoneImportant NoticeThis job description is not an
exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that a team
member in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Based on business needs or guest service objectives, the incumbent
in this position may be asked to perform other duties in addition
to those listed above.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is
the policy of Rally House to ensure equal employment opportunity
without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law. The law also prohibits discrimination or retaliation against
individuals because they oppose illegal discrimination, file a
complaint alleging discriminatory conduct in good faith, or assist
in an investigation related to discrimination
Keywords: Rally House, Independence , Receiving & Inventory Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!