Reach Truck Operator
Location: Pleasant Hill
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hour Complete your application below
and visit us at our hiring events! Chewy Fulfillment Center 15999
S. Outer Rd, Belton MO, 64012 Monday - Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm
and Friday 9:00am to 11:00am Our Opportunity: As a member of our
fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll thrive in a
safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will
empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You
will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can't
wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with
on-the-spot offers. Why you'll love working here: Across all Chewy
roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and inclusive
team, dedicated to helping you grow while working in a safety-first
environment. We offer the following benefits for our team
- Immediate Full Time and Part Time Scheduling Opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday! What you'll do:
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to
receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
- Forklift Operators also perform a wide range of warehouse
functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading
trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- In summary, you will focus on providing excellent customer
service and take pride and great care with every order you fill for
our customers. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Understand and adhere to our safety guidelines and
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g.,. Reach Truck,
Order Pick, Dock Stocker, Turret Truck, Double Walkie Rider, Walkie
Stacker, Movexx/Amigo. . Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable). If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, please contact
CAAR@chewy.com.Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value
and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you
have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application
process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a
religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com. If you have
a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com.
Keywords: Chewy, Independence , Reach Truck Operator, Hospitality & Tourism , Pleasant Hill, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!