Country Pride Cook
Company: TA / Petro
Posted on: March 14, 2023
We are looking for a Cook for one of our full service
restaurants at OU.DIVISION.Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and
- Set up broiler, fryer and grill stations according to the line
check sheets and schematics.
- Prepare all products to the specifications requested by guests
and company guidelines
- Prepares food in accordance with food safety guidelines;
Follows presentation standards and waste control procedures
- Keep area neat, clean and stocked
- Positively impact the life of customer, co-workers and
- A dedicated individual who works well with others and is
excited to be part of our team!
- Kitchen preparation and grill experience
- Experience working in a restaurant environment
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks with or
without accommodationPay Range$COMPENSATION.RANGEper hourOur travel
centers serve thousands every day; not onetraveler is the same and
our team must reflect that. We can "return everytraveler to the
road better than they came" only by understanding andcelebrating
individualism. TravelCenters of America is proud to be an
equalopportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunityregardless race, color, religion, creed, national or
ethnic origin, age,marital status, familial status, ancestry, sex,
gender, pregnancy, genderidentity or expression, sexual
orientation, mental or physical disability,handicap, military
service or Veteran status, genetic information or membershipin any
other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
AtTravelCenters of America, we invite everyone to make themselves
Keywords: TA / Petro, Independence , Country Pride Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Concordia, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...