HR Benefits Assistant
Company: Flynn Restaurant Group
Posted on: May 5, 2021
HR Benefits Assistant
Flynn Restaurant Group (FRG) was started in 1999 as the owner and
operator of eight Applebees in Washington State.
Since then the company has grown at over 30% a year, added three
additional leading brands in Taco Bell, Panera, and Arbys, and has
become the largest restaurant franchise and one of top 20 largest
foodservice companies in the United States.Today, through its four
wholly-owned subsidiaries, Apple American Group, Bell American, Pan
American, and RB American Group, FRG owns and operates over 440
Applebee's, 280 Taco Bells, 130 Panera cafes, and 360 Arbys
representing $2.3 Billion in Sales and directly employing almost
50,000 people in 35 states.
Going forward the company plans to continue its aggressive growth
by building and acquiring additional restaurants as well as
opportunistically expanding into other brands and businesses.
Flynn Restaurant Group Support Center
Our mission at the Support Center is clear we provide ever
improving support and systems that enable our operators to be more
effective and focus on running premier restaurants.
We value our 150+ employees and are committed to setting clear
expectations, rewarding and appreciating their contributions and
helping our employees reach their full potential.
We look for people to join our team who think beyond themselves and
consider the overall business, that want to Own it and have the
Whatever it Takes attitude!
Position DescriptioThe HR Benefits Assistant is responsible for
assisting with the financial administration and tracking of all
health, welfare, leave, and retirement programs for the Flynn
Restaurant Group's full-time and part-time employees.
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Reconcile and process monthly carrier billing, weekly
contribution funding, and direct employee payments.
- Partner with internal and external resources ensuring entries
are booked timely, and budgets are in balance.
- Develop and maintain a tracking system for employee premium
- Process weekly eligibility updates to ensure proper premium
deductions or contributions.
- Conduct routine audits to confirm internal and external systems
are in sync.
- Identify, develop, and deliver communications and training to
employees and field personnel on current or developing benefit
programs, trends, or requirements.
- Assist with regulatory reporting and tracking of various
programs, including ACA and COBRA.
- Projects such as open enrollment, dependent audits, benefits
orientation, reporting as required, and other duties as
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree preferred; not required.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in HR, Benefits, Payroll or
Accounting, preferably in the restaurant or retail industry.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; SAP experience
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and interact with
employees at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential.
Why Work for Flynn?
Flynn Restaurant Group offers a variety of benefits and perks to
encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping
each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential. We
offer a variety of benefits and perks while working for us:
Medical / Dental/ Vision Retirement and Savings Plan Short and Long
Term Disability Basic Life Insurance Voluntary Life Insurance
Tuition Reimbursement Paid Time Off Flexible Work Schedules Company
Outings Dining Discounts PC/Laptop Assistances On-Site Fitness
Center On-Site Daycare On-Site Workout Facility FUN WORK
The Flynn Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Flynn Restaurant Group, Independence , HR Benefits Assistant, Human Resources , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!