Diesel Mechanic - Start at $31.03/Hr - Great Benefits + 401(k) Match
Company: FedEx Freight - Kansas Technician
Posted on: November 26, 2022
FedEx is Immediately HiringTechnicians (Diesel
- Starting at $31.03/Hour
- Additional $5.50 per hour for candidates with ASE Master
- $1,000 Tool Allowance Per Year
- Shift Pay Differential for 2nd and 3rd Shifts
- $120 Shoe Allowance + Safety Shoe Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement for Diesel Mechanic ASE
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits Start in the
first 31-60 Days!
- 401(k) & Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal/Sick Time
- Wellness Programs
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Direct DepositPosition Overview:Provide timely, quality, and
cost-effective repair and maintenance for a vehicle fleet including
tractors, trailers, forklifts and other equipment that requires
preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, modifications
and documentation to ensure a safe and efficient fleet of
- High School Diploma (or GED), preferred
- Valid driver s license may be required depending on work
- Must have one (1) year experience performing vehicle
maintenance or either possess (or be within sixty (60) days of
obtaining) a vehicle maintenance certificate from an accredited
vocation/trade school or completion of the FedEx Freight, Inc.
Apprentice Program with satisfactory performance.
- One or more Medium/Heavy Truck ASE Certifications and Class A
- Must possess necessary tools to perform assigned tasks
Keywords: FedEx Freight - Kansas Technician, Independence , Diesel Mechanic - Start at $31.03/Hr - Great Benefits + 401(k) Match, Human Resources , Higginsville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!