SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a House Supervisor
Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your
application with Centerpoint Medical Center today and find out what
it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At CPMC We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a House Supervisor Registered Nurse for a PRN
position to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with
high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for
these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
* Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the hospital.
* Provides clinical leadership and administrative oversight for
* Works closely with other leadership roles to ensure a seamless
operation in the providing of patient care throughout all
* Utilizes the nursing process in interventions with patient,
family, staff and/or community.
* Functions as clinician, teacher, patient/family advocate,
consultant, leader and researcher.
* Under the general direction of the Director, coordinates
patient care and staffing needs.
* Responsible for bed flow, management of admissions, transfers
and discharge processes by utilizing clinical expertise, critical
thinking, prioritization skills and effective communication
* Assesses status of discharges on each unit and determines bed
placement priority based on patients clinical status.
* Directs patient flow to provide optimal outcomes and insure
maintenance of patient care standards.
What Qualifications You Will Need
* Graduation from a school of nursing required.
* Bachelors' degree preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years acute care setting, Medical/Surgical or
critical care experience required.
* Current Missouri RN license or Multistate RN license from a
participating compact state required.
* Current BLS required. ACLS Certification within 30 days of
* Commissioned as a Notary Public for the State of Missouri
within 6 months of hire.
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 beds, state-of-the-art
equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services
available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also
remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best
possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's
most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive
a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for
adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to
their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking
treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services
are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply for our Registered Nurse House Supervisor opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively
interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.