Posted on: November 20, 2020
Provides system support for multiple cloud-based software
applications, primarily UltiPro HRIS and onboarding. Perform all
activities associated with HR system administration (configuration,
testing, documentation, reporting, implementation, user training,
and access security). Actively communicate with system users to
troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analyses, and implement
fixes. Work with cross-departmental subject matter experts to
improve processes, increase automation, enhance user experience,
and meet the business's strategic objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Support, configure, and administer UltiPro HRIS and associated
* Prepare and distribute reports, analytics, and metrics using
UltiPro Business Intelligence (IBM Cognos).
* Review, assess, and test upcoming system releases and
* Participate in projects to implement new systems and
* Maintain user access and safeguard confidential information.
* Run audits to resolve data issues, improve accuracy, and identify
potential process enhancements and opportunities to automate.
* Document internal processes, training manuals, and controls.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience.
* 3+ years of experience with HR technology and analytics.
* 2+ years of experience as an administrator of an HR system.
* 2+ years supporting HRIS/HCM system users and processes.
* Experience as an active participant in an HRIS/HCM system
implementation, migration, or data conversion.
* Experience with both UltiPro and Workday HRIS/HCMs.
* Experience with IBM Cognos.
* Familiarity with role-based permissions and system security
* Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, and fix technical
issues, or recommend viable alternatives.
* Strong proficiency with MS Office applications (Access, Excel,
PowerPoint, Visio, Word).
* Advanced proficiency with MS Excel (formulas, vlookups, pivot
* Must demonstrate excellent listening, communication, and customer
* Must display a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
* Agile learning and leadership skills with a drive for continuous
improvement and efficiency.
* Ability to solve problems creatively and learn new technical
applications quickly through self-study.
Keywords: SelectQuote, Independence , HRIS Specialist, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!