Senior Credit Services Specialist
Posted on: February 24, 2021
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for investigating potential fraud cases
based on information received from the fraud detection system.
Analyzes several aspects of account history which includes payment
and transaction history. Contacts customers and works with other
Charter teams to co-ordinate actions on the case. Maintains
accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary
for the investigation. Assists team leader / manager with oversight
of daily departmental work activities. Assignments are broad in
nature and often require originality and ingenuity.MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience
- Provides reporting to supervisors/managers which assists them
in monitoring the performance of team members.
- Provides direction, guidance and coaching to team members.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques
to accomplish the requirements of the position.
- May assist in scheduling and coordinating team activities.
- Assists team leader/managers with escalated calls, emails, and
- Observes specialists to ensure adherence to company policies
and procedures, reporting discrepancies back to the team leader /
manager for follow up.
- Identifies and presents opportunities for improved operational
procedures inside and outside the department to team leader and
managers on an ongoing basis.
- Assists with training and auditing of department for adherence
to established policies and procedures.
- Projects include complex problem resolution, applying policies
and procedures and practical application of the general and
specific technical aspects of the job.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisorPREFERRED
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from leaders, clients, customers, and the general
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- In depth knowledge of the ICOMS and/or CSG billing systems,
extensive knowledge of billing cycles and cross divisional
- In depth knowledge of SQL and MicroStrategy tools
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computers, spreadsheet and
word processing software is required.
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication
skills in order to communicate effectively and professionally with
internal and external customers.
- Requires self-motivation, accuracy, problem solving and the
ability to perform effectively in a fast paced multi-tasking
- Ability to make sound business decisions' and multi-task in a
fast paced environment. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office a
mustRequired Education and Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent degree (GED / HSED)
- Fraud/Risk operations experience - 4+ years, preferably in
telecom or a related field,
- OR a Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Sociology,
Psychology, general Business or related field with no Fraud/Risk
operations prior experience AND 3+ years of experience in a
customer facing roleWORKING CONDITIONSOffice environmentBilingual
candidates (English/Spanish) are encouraged to apply!#LI-CO
For more information on Spectrum's benefits, please click .
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Independence , Senior Credit Services Specialist, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!