Commercial Loan Assistant - Clinton, MO
Company: Equity Bank
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Commercial Loan Assistant
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Process and close commercial loans while providing accurate and
- Complete all pre-closing requirements.
- Once Loan Officer provides loan approval and/or commitment
letter, request an estimated closing date, prepare loan document
request form, input loan information into Loan Systems, and gather
supporting documentation, and submit requirements and request for
- Close loan in conjunction with Loan Officer, collect any fees
required from borrower to deposit to loan suspense, prepare funding
(if applicable) - wiring instructions, etc.
- Send applicable items to be recorded: mortgages, assignment,
modifications of mortgages, SNDA's, Landlord's consent, etc.
- Copy original note for file; send required booking
documentation to Loan Operations; Prepare Blue/Red Files with loan
documents, supporting documents, financial info, etc. for
post-closing document review.
- Assist in managing loan officer's portfolio.
- At times, assist officer in pre-underwriting
requirements/documents to the credit department (case by case
- Discuss with Loan Officer and create action plan
- Exception list
- Delinquency/ O/D / Past Due List
- Maturities (Matured Loan List)
- Miscellaneous Filing
- Follow up on recorded mortgage or final title policy
- Process advance/draw requests as directed when needed and
- Bank Compliance, Laws, Regulations.
- Keep up-to-date on all laws and regulations
- Complete necessary responsibilities to maintain compliance
- Follow bank processes and procedures.
- Maintain active and open communications, and provide quality
customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Communicate (when necessary) effectively with:
- Loan Officers
- Credit Department
- Loan Operations
- Vendors (attorneys, title/insurance companies, county/state
- All Bank Customers
- Understand and follow the applicable laws and regulations for
job responsibilities including but not limited to Equity Bank
Business Ethic and Conduct policy, Bank Secrecy Act, Information
security, and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Required Skills & Education
- High School diploma or required
- 1-3 years of banking experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner
- Computer skills, especially the ability to work in Windows
The above statements are intended to generally describe the
nature and level of work to be performed by most people assigned to
this job. It is not intended as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
This position requires standing, walking, bending, and squatting
on a regular basis. May require the ability to stoop, kneel, crouch
or reach with hands and arms. Requires the ability to carry, lift,
move or push up to 25 pounds on an occasional basis. Must be able
to talk and listen to others. Frequently uses hands and fingers to
handle or feel. Requires ability to see up close and distant,
distinguish colors, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
This position regularly works in an office setting. Most of the
job duties require the employee to be working with computers and
electronic media on a regular basis.
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer and will not make
employment decisions based on an applicant's race or skin color,
national origin or ethnicity, religious beliefs, age, sex, physical
or mental ability.
Keywords: Equity Bank, Independence , Commercial Loan Assistant - Clinton, MO, Other , Clinton, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!