**Click here to apply to Missouri-Kansas area stores (border)
Company: Auntie Anne's
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you love Auntie Anne's Pretzels or Cinnabons?
Do you like to be busy?
Do you like to lead and inspire a team to really make a
Do you like to bake, love our products, and really take care of the
If you answered, yes, then we want to meet you asap! We will
develop you and train you; and really invest in your future!
What's in it for you: Cash Incentivesfor great mystery
shop scores, ten positive monthly feedback survey's from our guests
, free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and drinks!), medical,
dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours),
good hours of operation, partnership with a non-for-profit that
helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand, full time or part
time opportunities available, opportunities for advancement, 401K
after a year of service, monthly WOW employee gift card
recognition, annual service anniversary gift cards, and more!
Who are we:Double P Corp., we are one the largest
franchisees of Auntie Annes Pretzels! Weve created something
special: a better place to eat and work. Our mission To provide
every guest a positive experience, one pretzel at a time. We also
own and operate Cinnabon Bakeries and Red Mango frozen Yogurt
stores (co-branded) with Auntie Annes. Check out our
website:www.doublepcorp.comor like us on Facebook Page at:
Auntie Annes Pretzels Double P Corp/Canadian Pretzel LLC.
We have 90 store locations - from California, Illinois, Indiana,
Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, and Wisconsin. Complies
with all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
Our locations require a food handlers permit for Illinois,
California, Nevada and Jackson County in Missouri
St. Louis County in Missouri - Hepatitis Shot
JOB REQUIREMENTS /PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The essential job functions are prolonged/stationary standing,
walking, squatting, bending, and repetitive and constant hand/arm
motions (i.e. rolling, dipping pretzels/cinnabons)
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high stressed environment when
dealing with systems/guests/staff.
- Work with agility.
- Assist in training and developing new hires.
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to
effectively share information in one-on one and small group
settings to guests, and other employees of the organization who
only speak English for safety and communication purposes.
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Dependability/ Reliability
- Quality and safety focus
- Results Orientated/Time Management
- Integrity, you do the right thing even when on one is
- Quality and safety focus
- Adaptability/handles ambiguity
- Financial Acumen
- Decision making and problem solving
- Composure; ability to defuse situations.
- Personal learning.
- Leadership/Coaching of People
Keywords: Auntie Anne's, Independence , **Click here to apply to Missouri-Kansas area stores (border), Other , independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!