Company: Heartland Dental
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Dental Hygienist - General Dental Hygienist
An Exciting Job Opportunity as a Dental Hygienist
If you're searching for a rewarding career as a Dental
Hygienist, look no further. A Heartland Dental supported office is
looking for a motivated, goal-orientated individual to help provide
the most efficient dental care for our community as possible as a
Dental Hygienist. At Heartland Dental supported offices, optimal
dentistry and patient care is of utmost importance, so join our
We understand that you work hard, which is why each supported
location provides an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Additionally, Heartland Dental's extensive training and continuing
education opportunities are unparalleled and exceed industry norms.
Each supported location invests heavily in your professional and
personal growth and wants to see you succeed. If your career
ambitions include leadership and further advancement, our network
of supported locations offer many opportunities to help you meet
your goals. Heartland Dental's network of supported locations is
expected to double in size within the next five to seven years and
new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
As a Dental Hygienist, you will clean teeth and examine patient
oral areas, head and neck for signs of oral disease. You will also
record and review patient medical histories.
Additional responsibilities and requirements of the Dental
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions and stains from teeth
and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis
and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to
prevent dental decay
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental
hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- Ability to travel at minimum one time per quarter for training;
potentially out of state
- Dentrix computer experience a plus
- Experience using Vizilite, Velscope and/or Diagnodent a
- Experience using electronic medical records a plus
- Leadership skills
- Valid Dental Hygienist license in the state for which you
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene, Bachelor's
degree a plus
- CPR Certification
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in
our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the
position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the
protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal
opportunity in employment.
Keywords: Heartland Dental, Independence , Dental Hygienist, Other , Liberty, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!