Disassembly Technician I
Company: VSE Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Disassembly Technician I performs maintenance tasks on
aviation accessories in accordance with the current technical data
provided in the Component Maintenance Manuals, Services Bulletins,
Service Information Letters, Airworthiness Directives, Regulations
and Quality procedures acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and complies with quality requirements
- Complies with safety requirements
- Contribute to meeting of team key performance indicators (KPIs)
to support the achievement of wider objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience reading and working from technical documents
- Has past experience utilizing hand tools
- 0-2 years in aviation or other technical role
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Has hand dexterity and grip strength
- Diploma or GED preferred
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law.
- Independence, KS 67301, USA
Keywords: VSE Corporation, Independence , Disassembly Technician I, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!