Surgical Instrumentation Technician
Company: Prime Healthcare
Location: Oak Grove
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Providence Medical Center is looking for Surgical
Instrument Technicians to join our growing OR care
team. We have an outstanding team of professionals who
are team driven and patient focused, and we are
looking for you!
Our OR leaders are strong mentors and
are vested in your success. This
excellent opportunity also comes with a generous
benefits and salary package. If you are looking for
a meaningful career alongside work/life balance,
and growth opportunities, then you should consider a career
with Providence Medical Center.
Our onboarding is designed to assure your success and
structured to help you make a positive impact on the
lives of our patients and their families. We
- Extensive Unit orientations (non-classroom focused development)
and learning opportunities
- Strong mentors, leaders and cohort structures to support our
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- And so much more!
- Surgical Instrument Technician Certification or Sterile
- One year or more of relevant experience is preferred
Keywords: Prime Healthcare, Independence , Surgical Instrumentation Technician, Other , Oak Grove, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!