Join an entrepreneurial culture where everyone is expected to
contribute to the success of our clients – and the growth of our
company. At C2FO, you will have the opportunity to build a career
based on your dedication and talent, in an environment that values
collaboration, innovation and creativity, ensuring that the work
you do has a real, lasting impact.
- Deliver dialer lists, account assignments, and product
recommendations to C2FO’s 100+ sales agents across the globe.
- Assign dedicated outreach teams to specialize in specific
client segments and stages in the customer lifecycle. Ensure
teams are appropriately sized according to need and economic
- Be accountable for the performance of various prospect
targeting lists and reactive outreach campaigns as measured by
achieving customer acquisition and retention targets and improving
sales team productivity.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to ensure that campaign
tasks are met and sales teams are fully utilized.
- Act as the customer and stakeholder for the Decision Science
teams responsible for developing and maintaining our targeting
- Coordinate with Marketing to optimize omni channel
communications and maintain message consistency
- Report campaign results back to Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- 4 to 6 years of experience in an Acquisitions Strategy or Sales
Operations role at a quantitatively driven firm
- Excellent data numeracy skills and background in an
analytically oriented role.
- Proven ability to collaborate well in a fast moving
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Desire to be accountable for monthly business results
- High Proficiency in SQL is required.
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the
world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an
easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash
flow by receiving early invoice payments from their customers.
Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial
products have accelerated more than $100 billion in payments for
companies in over 180 countries. As the largest global platform for
working capital, C2FO’s global network includes over one million
customers with $10.5 trillion in annual sales.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO has more than 500
employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and
operations in Europe, China, India and Australia. For more
information, visit www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO)
believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen
our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our
innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and
nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all
backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all
sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we
cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves
to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects
the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We
recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member
was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall
success of our mission.
C2FO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We
welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.