Company: Treehouse Foods
Location: Excelsior Springs
Posted on: September 15, 2021
MO Excelsior Springs
Job Posting Title:
Stock and locate spare parts. Troubleshoot and repair mechanical
and electrical equipment. Perform equipment modifications and
rebuilds. Perform routine maintenance welding and minor
fabrication. Perform general building maintenance. Responsible for
ensuring equipment is properly maintained in order to manufacture
safe, legal and quality product. Ensure that work areas are clean
that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) are full complied with.
Ensure compliance with all safety programs and maintain hazard free
work areas. Schedule and perform the following regular preventive
- Flour system blowers, airlocks, diverter valves and
- Change dust collector filter bags
- Presses, dryers, accumulators and strippers
- Die washer
- Short cut storage and distribution system
- Packaging machines, scales, code daters, printers, casepackers
- Alvey case lifts, conveyors, accumulators and palletizer
- Air compressors and dryers
- Boiler, circulating pumps and control valves
- Chillers and air handlers and intake filters (general
- Water treatment system
- Plant hot water system and general plumbing
Must be able to adjust their work schedule in order to maintain a
2-shift operation (may require overtime as operation requires).
Be able to effectively communicate with team members to support a
self-directed work environment. Use sound judgment in exercising
caution to insure personal safety and the safety of others.
Communicate effectively across all functions to insure efficient
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and be able to
understand and interpret equipment training manuals and
- Must demonstrate good math skills.
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Must possess a solid mechanical aptitude combined with
technical training and/or the equivalent in manufacturing
experience (preferably in food manufacturing).
- Demonstrate creative troubleshooting and problem solving
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of electrical
distribution and control circuits.
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of PLC theory and
- Advanced working knowledge of the following support
- Boilers, pumps and circulating systems
- Air compressors and pneumatic systems
- Pneumatic conveying theory and related systems
- Pasta drying instrumentation
- Understand be proficient in the operation of the following shop
- Drill press
- Hydraulic press
- Milling machine
- Grinders, band saws and other related hand tools.
- Advanced maintenance welding including:
- AC/DC stick, Tig, Mig, Gas Acetylene
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds unassisted; periodically
lift up to 100 lbs.
Must be able to climb, kneel, crawl and work at elevation. Vocal
communication required to communicate with all plant personnel.
Distance and color vision acuity is required.
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
Keywords: Treehouse Foods, Independence , Maintenance Technician, Other , Excelsior Springs, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!