Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA
Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose
and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an)
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN PRN today with CareNow.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At CareNow, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive
benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay
based on years of service)
Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets,
Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft
- Home, Auto,
and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about
Come join our team as a(an) Licensed Practical Nurse LPN PRN. We
care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our
colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable
organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) like you who provides
expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.
In this role, you will:
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG’s, and administering IM
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client’s preference card is followed
and occupational procedures are adhered to.
You should have:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are 8a-8p,
7 days a week. You must have the flexibility to work during those
CareNow delivers quality, convenient,
patient-centered urgent care with unparalleled service. We are in
more than 100 urgent care clinics around the United States. We are
committed to staffing our clinics with the most qualified and
experienced providers. Our providers are dedicated to improving
lives and leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our
physician-guided focus is centered on providing extensive
resources. And we provide support to our growing
CareNow® physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care
services for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the
Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Licensed
Practical Nurse LPN PRN opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.