Product Manager- Web
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What you'll do...
H&R Block is looking for a Product Manager -
Web to reinvent our digital experiences. You will empower customers
through our Fintech startup focused on providing financially
vulnerable and coping consumers access to innovative financial
services. Financially backed by one of the largest alternative
financial services providers in the Americas, this startup is
well-positioned to disrupt the US financial services industry for
the underserved. The company is currently in pre-launch and is
expected to enter the market early-2022.
The Web Product Manager will be responsible for working across a
variety of digital web properties to deliver high-quality solutions
to solve business needs across the organization. In this exciting
role, you will develop web strategies and successfully lead a
cross-functional team to execute best-in-class web experiences from
beginning to end. This position is located at our corporate
headquarters, in the premier downtown Power & Light district of
Kansas City, where everything is either steps or a streetcar ride
- Leads, develops, recommends, and implements web marketing plans
and programs designed to meet business goals, increase revenues,
clients, and profitability.
- Collaborate with marketing channels to align on timing,
strategy, and messaging.
- Prioritizes projects based on evaluation of short- and
long-term benefits to the company.
- Identifies assumptions and constraints that will impact
schedule, resources, costs, quality and risk, determining
alternatives to mitigate.
- Identifies impacted groups and cross-functional partners
(strategy, product owners, et al) to gain alignment and commitment
to the timing and delivery of work.
- Provides strategy and requirements to internal and/or outside
content and creative agencies for the development of landing pages,
banners, marquees, sales pages, and web tools on H&R Block web
- Work with a cross-functional team of UX, UI, SEO, content, and
other key stakeholders to ensure project incorporates web best
practices, and develop web experiences and ongoing website
- Responsible for approval of creative deliverables, including
legal, SEO, and business approvals.
- Reviews design documentation with development team and QA to
ensure expected result are delivered.
- Owns successful execution of the project, from initiation to
implementation, leading team members to deliver quality results
within agreed upon timeframe.
- Reports on project progress including any potential impacts to
schedule, quality, cost and resources.
- Analyzes and reports on the performance of the web
- Recommend and coordinate test plans.
- Demonstrates effective communication that works with a sense of
It would be even better if you also
- Basic understanding of HTML coding.
- Experience working with web development teams
- Experience working with digital marketing firms
- Experience with Agile and iterative product management
processes and methodology.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's Degree in business or marketing or combination of
education and work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years' relevant web production/project management
- Strong presentation skills necessary to communicate and
influence a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to balance priorities between various product/business
- Flexible, friendly, can-do attitude
- Develop and nurture relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Independence , Product Manager- Web, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!