Digital Program Manager
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What you'll do...
The primary responsibilities of this role is to manage the
oversight, prioritization, reporting and assignment of the Adobe
Experience Manager (AEM) project pipeline supporting H&R Blocks
primary web properties. The Sr. AEM Product Pipeline Manager will
play a pivotal role acting as the bridge between non-technical and
technical teams to Shepard Epics, Features & User Stories to
completion within an Agile framework, leveraging Workfront and
Azure Dev Ops project management tools. This role will work closely
with Development Business Analysts and Dotcom Web Producers to
review ADO boards, discuss future and current status of site
enhancements & defects, gain understanding of pipeline
expectations, and the validation of requirement deliverables to
maintain efficiencies of work for the AEM Production team. The Lead
Web Producer is responsible for leading design, development and
maintenance related activities for Enterprise wide web development
including International web properties.
In addition, this role entails management of the Adobe Digital
Asset Management platform (DAM), partnering with UX design team
colleagues on any necessary image optimization, tagging and
organization of assets. This role is part of the Growth &
Enablement Dotcom Team, managing hrblock.com and blockadvisors.com
- Partners with Web Producers, Development and AEM Authors for
the creation and management of a high volume of work through Epics,
Features, User Stories, and AdHoc work items in ADO (Adobe DevOps)
and maintain AEM process & ADO workflow documentation.
- Manages prioritization & routing of work in partnership with
the AEM Authoring Team.
- Partners closely with Web Producers to review ADO board,
discuss status of current and future work, gain understanding of
pipeline expectations and review/analyze the delivery of
requirements needed for AEM Authoring.
- Ensures projects are completed on time. Monitor project
complexities and proactively recommend contingency plans or
adjustments with supporting Web Producers to meet desired
- Collaborates with development on enterprise project
implementations, component development and cross channel launch
activities, including stand-up meetings, defect resolution,
acceptance testing, etc.
- In partnership with design, ensure that digital assets are
optimized, tagged and manage in Adobe's Digital Asset Manager (DAM)
- Build and maintain relationships and keep open communication
through weekly touch points with the Dev Business Analysts, Web
Producers, AEM Authors and Designers to align on goals, project
timing, and process optimizations.
It would be even better if you also
Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe
Target, Adobe Dynamic Media.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, information
technology or other related field or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Hands-on experience with Design Thinking/Agile/Scrum process
and principles; leveraging project management systems (eg. ADO,
Jira) to run the business.
- 6 plus years professional experience in web-based
project/program/pipeline management roles in at an advertising
agency or Fortune 500 company
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced,
deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond
flexibly to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of digital marketing principles, practices and
techniques with experience collaborating with product, design,
development and SEO teams.
- Excellent communication, organization, collaboration and
presentation skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex
subjects to multiple audiences with varying levels of technical
- Have a positive attitude under pressure and excellent
interpersonal team skills
- Proven skill in organization, work planning, attention to
detail, follow-through and follow up
- Must be a self-starter and able to both work independently and
- Proven experience developing and directing web programs and
sites, as well as experience working with clients
- Experience managing complex projects with demonstrated success
with on-time and on-budget project delivery
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Independence , Digital Program Manager, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!