Tech Lead Software Engineers-Full Stack OPEN TO 100% REMOTE
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What you'll do...
H&R Block is looking for a Technical Lead
Software Engineer-Full Stack to reinvent our digital experiences.
You will empower customers through our Fintech startup focused on
providing financially vulnerable and coping consumers access to
innovative financial services. Financially backed by one of the
largest alternative financial services providers in the Americas,
this startup is well-positioned to disrupt the US financial
services industry for the underserved. The company is currently in
pre-launch and is expected to enter the market early-2022.
- Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to
develop new product features and maintain year over year product
functionality and enhancements.
- Create and execute unit tests and addresses defects.
- Work closely with the product, UX, test engineers and other
related teams to ensure consistent understanding of requirements
- Assist in planning and implementation of a strategic direction
for the product.
- Identify product design features to support scalability,
usability and better performance.
- Assist and drive technical design and code reviews for all new
enhancements and maintenance work delivered by the development
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and
produce technical specifications and product requirements.
- You'll also mentor and coach other team members on the latest
technological advances within the current technology used and
establish consistent best practices.
It would be even better if you also
- Comfortable working in Native code, importing and working with
iOS/Android third party SDKs and building capacitor "bridging"
- Native iOS Swift OR Native iOS Object C
- Native Android Java OR Native Android Kotlin
- Ionic Framework experience is a plus.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Ideally, you have at least 8 years of related work
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- Outstanding time management, organizational, and communication
- Experience in Application Development with Microsoft
Technologies (.NET, .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server).
- Cloud computing experience.
- NET Core 3.1 experience is a plus.
- Microsoft Azure Features: Application Service Plans, Azure
Functions, Azure Devops, AppInsights, Log Analytics, SignalR is a
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
#LI-SH1 #hrbjob #hrbfintech
Keywords: H&R Block, Independence , Tech Lead Software Engineers-Full Stack OPEN TO 100% REMOTE, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!