Company: H&R Block
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What you'll do...
If you think you could have written this job description better
than we did, we want to talk to you. H&R Block is hiring for a
senior copywriter for our in-house creative team. You'll be
responsible for writing clear and compelling copy that reflects our
brand voice in a variety of marketing channels and helping develop
creative content and campaigns.
H&R Block is looking for a Sr. Content
Strategist to reinvent our digital experiences. You will empower
customers through our Fintech startup focused on providing
financially vulnerable and coping consumers access to innovative
financial services. Financially backed by one of the largest
alternative financial services providers in the Americas, this
startup is well-positioned to disrupt the US financial services
industry for the underserved. The company is currently in
pre-launch and is expected to enter the market early-2022.
- Using creative briefs to generate engaging and effective ad and
- Partnering with our in-house designers to develop campaigns and
- Writing standout copy for .com, banner ads, social media posts,
radio scripts, and more
- Synthesizing strategic messages into consumer-friendly and
- Presenting creative concepts to internal clients and
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Understanding of marketing principles and experience creating
innovative solutions, original ideas and effective advertising
- Highly creative and imaginative with ability to produce
innovative and original ideas
- Ability to write persuasively and consistently communicate in
the brand voice
- Proficient in writing for multiple formats- attention-grabbing
headlines as well as short, descriptive copy
- Strong presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
- Knowledge of various marketing channels, including video,
radio, print, social media and interactive
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
in a fast-paced environment
- Appreciates and embraces the Oxford comma and can instantly
spot inappropriate use of an apostrophe (in other words,
understands grammar and AP Style)
What you'll bring to the team...
- 5-7 years experience as a copywriter or associate creative
director, agency experience preferred
- Experience working on national brands and multi-channel
- A portfolio demonstrating copywriting and campaign work
- Experience launching a new product is a plus
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Independence , Senior Copywriter, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!