CNC Lathe Machinist
Company: IPMI Manufacturing & Engineering
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Family-owned business looking to add a CNC lathe machinist to
our team. We are a growing, energetic company that treats our
employees like family. We manufacture hundreds of unique parts in
our full-service machine shop using late model CNC equipment.
We are seeking a qualified and motivated CNC lathe machinist who
has setup and live tooling experience. The successful candidate
must possess their own tools and be willing to multitask and
cross-train on all machines, as required.
- Perform own setups following setup procedures.
- Basic understanding of G-Code programming.
- Some programming experience preferred but not required.
- Utilize hand measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, etc.)
in support of quality requirements and be able to make necessary
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of CNC lathe machining experience.
- Setup and live tooling lathe experience.
- Must be in good physical condition and able to stand most of
Compensation:Highly competitive wage with comprehensive benefits
Benefits available include:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Keywords: IPMI Manufacturing & Engineering, Independence , CNC Lathe Machinist, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!