Tool Crib Attendant, Lees summit MO
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Build a better career with MSC.Serving customer and community
starts with the very best people doing their very best work. That
is precisely what we have at MSC Industrial Supply Co., a leading
North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair,
and operations (MRO) products and services. Watch to find out why
you should work at MSC and join us as we continue to build a
diverse and inclusive workplace.?Requisition ID :?9935?Employment
Type :Full TimeJob Category :Supply Chain Operations -Work Location
:Lee's Summit, MO (Deco)State or Province :Missouri
(US-MO)Potential Work Location :United States : Missouri : Lee's
SummitBRIEF POSITION SUMMARY:The Deco Tool Crib Attendant associate
provides supplemental service support in the areas of conversions,
ordering stock, receiving stock, putting orders away, and
reconciling packing slips for invoicing.DUTIES and
- Supports customer solutions and sales associates.
- Understands company solutions, products, and services.
Including limited technical product knowledge.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned customers.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company
- Unpack orders, checks accuracy of shipment and put stock away
at customer locations.
- Reconcile vendors packings slips for customer invoicing.
- Ensure appropriate customer stock levels, generates new orders
for merchandise, obtains customer approval to place orders when
- Provides communication and feedback to the sales representative
and supervisor as appropriate to ensure full customer
- Utilize company technology (CribMaster Inventory Management
System) to complete daily tasks, order generation, tracking, and
- Participates in special projects and preforms additional duties
as requiredEDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with knowledge of
cutting tools, abrasives, and MRO products Preferred
- Customer service experience is Preferred
- Relevant Military experience a plus.SKILLS / PHYSICAL
- Bending to lift items from the floor and truck required.
- Lifting items up to 75 pounds required.OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- A valid drivers license and the ability to travel may be
required.Why MSC People. Collaboration. Insight. That's how you
build something that works. Built on a foundation of trust, MSC
works side by side with our customers to help them drive business
results. With more than one million product offerings and 75+ years
of experience across industries, MSC strives to help our customers
achieve greater productivity, profitability, and growth through
inventory management and other innovative supply chain solutions.
We care about our associates and have programs in place to help our
6,500+ team members achieve their potential.When you join our team,
you will receive rewards and recognition for your contributions,
training and professional development opportunities, Associate
Inclusion Circles: Women, Pride, Black, Veterans, HOLA and DisABLEd
as well as a variety of benefits to support you and your family's
health, well-being, and financial future. If you are inspired to
learn, take risks, and succeed as a team, you can build a better
career at MSC.Equal Opportunity Statement: At MSC, we are committed
to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all qualified applicants
and our associates without regard to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression or any category protected
by applicable law. By applying to this job you agree to the
Application and Acknowledgment Declaration terms. Click to
review.PandoLogic. Keywords: Toolroom Attendant, Location:
Warrensburg, MO - 64093
Keywords: MSC, Independence , Tool Crib Attendant, Lees summit MO, Other , Warrensburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!