Fixed Wing Float Pilot - Air Ambulance - Located in Wichita, KS
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Located in Wichita, KSJob Description:
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is
at the heart of everything we do with safety as a key pillar. We
operate a fleet of Beechcraft King Air aircraft configured for air
ambulance in a single pilot IFR environment.
Our Float pilots are scheduled for 7 day/7 night rotation.
Position Summary and Requirements:
- King Air 90 and 200 series aircraft, some with advanced
- Aircraft initial and recurrent training at Flight Safety
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner with safety
as a primary concern.
- Plans and completes flight assignments and obtains briefing
information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating
procedures, and special instructions.
- Ensures the aircraft is pre-flighted, inspected, loaded, and
equipped for the assigned flight.
- Is highly knowledgeable of and complies with all applicable
FARs, company manuals, and policies.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes and submits all required paperwork.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated
- Meetings, training, and check-flights outside of normal duty
shift rotations are required.
- Performs other duties as requested by Director of Operations or
- 5K Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- 15K Float Stipend
- FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Land license, ATP preferred.
- ATP license required within 5 years of hire. Assistance in
obtaining ATP may be provided if all other qualifications are
- FAA First or Second Class medical.
- 2000 hours Total Time.
- 1000 hours PIC.
- 500 hours Multi-Engine.
Please upload color copies of your FAA Pilot License and Medical
Why Choose EagleMed? As a leader in air medical care, EagleMed is
one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our
GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in
the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the
stories on how our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com . Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Independence , Fixed Wing Float Pilot - Air Ambulance - Located in Wichita, KS, Other , Kearney, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!