Operations Coordinator 8a-4:30p Mon-Fri (Full Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PhilosophyArrow Senior Living Management believes that each
employee makes a significant contribution to our success in
fulfilling our mission to provide exceptional, loving and dignified
care. That contribution should not be limited by assigned
responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is
designated to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope,
but not limit the individual or the organization to just the work
identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer
his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the
success of our endeavors.Key AccountabilityTo provide excellent
customer service both internally, and externally, and assist the
Executive Director, as well as promote efficient and thorough
communications throughout the community. Duties
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate
philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each
- Provide first-class customer service.
- Maintain the bookkeeping of the community including accounts
payable, vendor compliance, accounts receivable, journal entries,
cash flow and all other aspects of the companys accounting
- Maintain and be responsible for reception area and assist
- Responsible for all telephone and front desk procedures and
will directly supervise receptionists.
- Review accounts payable prior to mailing and disbursing all
- Complete all administrative duties timely and as required,
including but not limited to, copying, filing, and data entry in
order to support the Executive Director
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community.
- Maintain 24-hour communication log and communicate
- Accurately manage resident records ensuring completed resident
agreements and adequate follow-up on special agreements and
- Ensure all new residents paperwork is completed, conduct
resident, including family, orientations by explaining amenities,
routines, and expectations of the Community and your department,
and introduce resident to all staff and residents, match resident
with Resident Ambassador.
- Perform move-in paperwork for all new move-ins by coordinating
with the leasing team to schedule appointments at the time of
- Keep a current appointment log of new residents scheduled for
lease signing paperwork.
- Create, in conjunction with Executive Director, all resident
renewal letters a minimum of sixty (60) days prior to lease
expiration and distribute according.
- Calendar and follow up with all renewals beginning fifteen (15)
days after sending renewal letters.
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies for the
Community, as needed.
- Maintain schedule/resident sign-up sheets for
- Work with department heads to schedule transportation.
- Monitor emergency call system and respond via set
- Attract potential residents by providing a warm, friendly
atmosphere; be open to questions and the relationship-building
processes; and gather appropriate information upon arrival.
- Create and/or update resident records and inputs new resident
information into appropriate information systems, including
Resident Services and Wellness.
- Proactively address problems and concerns for both residents
- Answer phones for Administration and Marketing in an efficient
(two rings) manner and follow up appropriately with message-taking
according to company procedures.
- Transfer telephone service to cellular telephone or appropriate
extension when away from desk and maintain answering
- Assist with day-to-day clerical office work.
- Maintain financial accounts by accurately recording daily
- Contribute to team efforts by communicating information
properly and thoroughly.
- Exhibit respect, professionalism, and courtesy consistently and
to reject any attempts at negative gossip.
- Create and develop a culture of open communication throughout
the community both within and between departments, employees, and
- Be a go-to resource for all employees. This department will
have the functionality to know and understand where any and all
information is located within the building.
- Utilize free advertising sources available such as websites,
social networking sites, and information within the Chamber of
Commerce Newsletters to expand exposure.
- Developing a master Timeline for the Executive Director to be
able to track the responsibilities of every department within the
- Presenting all information within a professional, meaningful
format that provides all necessary information without opinion or
- Management of communications within the building, including
entering work orders and performing follow-up telephone calls to
ensure resident satisfaction.
- Participate in resident orientations by explaining amenities,
routines, and expectations of the Community and your
- Observe residents ability to perform daily ADLs and social
skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the
appropriate team member.
- Participate in all training offered by employer.
- Ensure residents who are sleeping in the front lobby/business
area are assisted in moving to their apartment, or that they are
engaged in a community event or program, and that proper team
member is notified.
- Light housekeeping duties of common areas in sight of front
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience in handling bookkeeping and knowledge of basic
accounting with an ability to adhere to the companys accounting
- Able to read, write, understand, and communicate in English at
a minimum of 12th grade proficiency.
- Be proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google
- Possess clear verbal and written communication skills, with
attention to detail.
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and apply
practical problem solving skills as needed.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Be criminally cleared by background check.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of
performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified
by a physician not more than six (6) months prior to or seven (7)
days following employment. Must test free from pulmonary
tuberculosis at time of health screening.
- Must be able to work varying hours as needed with reliable
means of transportation.Arrow Senior Living Management, LLCApproved
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Independence , Operations Coordinator 8a-4:30p Mon-Fri (Full Time), Other , Kearney, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!