User Experience Researcher II
Company: EDWARD JONES
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
What You'll do:
- Leads strategic design and execution of user-centered research
and usability studies that provide actionable insights which
influence design and development of associate, branch team and
client systems, tools, applications and processes.
- Collaborates and supports business areas and objectives that
align to firm, division and department priorities and focus on
client and user centricity.
- Designs and executes user research using qualitative and
- Determines and recommends the most efficient and effective
research approaches to solve for business needs and meet
agreed-upon objectives, then guides business areas through the
appropriate User Experience process.
- Identifies and applies appropriate change management best
practices and approach to build rapport, understand user needs,
address resistance and reinforce key learnings or results.
- Monitors User Experience project execution, including
establishing and tracking User Experience project metrics and
- Identifies, influences, supports and partners with
multi-disciplinary teams, including other business areas, to
execute User Experience projects.
- Takes ownership for self-development, stays current with
research techniques and tools in the field of User Experience.
- Works with and provides supporting documentation to others that
influences product, system or application development and
implementation to ensure creation of efficient, sustainable and
- Mentors and assists the User Experience Researchers as it
relates to similar User Experience project needs.
- Assists leadership with strategic planning, resource allocation
and guidance to User Experience associates.What Experience You
- Bachelor's degree in Usability, Human Factors, Human-Computer
Interaction, Psychology or
- relevant field.
- 2+ years' experience in User Experience research or business
- Proficient in screening and recruiting participants.
- Proficient in both qualitative and quantitative User Experience
- Proactively develops self in the field of current and emerging
research and technology.
- Proficient in critical thinking, strategic thinking, process
improvement, relationship-building and problem-solving
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
- Able to research, analyze and consolidate data into trends and
share with teams.
- Proficient in project management and organizational
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships across
departments, business areas, and vendors.
- Responds well to direction, embraces feedback and change.
- Presents ideas, thoughts, arguments, and information
persuasively. Seen as credible and trustworthy.
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2022, published Fortune
July 2022, Great Places to Work - data as of March 2022.
Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
- Edward Jones was recognized as one of the Best Workplaces for
Millennials by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. The
privately held firm ranked No. 2 overall, in its fourth appearance
on the list.2022 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, published
September 2022, research by Great Places to Work -, data as of
August 2021. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the
Edward Jones has been named to the
2022 Best Workplaces for Women list by Great Places to Work - and
Fortune - magazine, ranking No. 45.2022 Fortune's 100 Best
Companies to Work For, published April 2022, research by Great
Place to Work -, data as of August 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
For the 23rd time, Edward Jones has
earned a spot on the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For -
ranking by Great Places to Work - and Fortune - magazine. Edward
Jones ranked No. 35 on the prestigious 2022 list.2022 Best Places
to Work For LGBTQ+ Equality, Great Place to Work - in partnership
with Human Rights Campaign Foundation, published Equity Magazine
January 2022, data as of July 2021. Compensation provided for
using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones scored 100 percent on
the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality
Index (CEI) the nation's foremost benchmarking survey and report
measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+
workplace equality. The ranking designated Jones as one of the best
places to work for LGBTQ+Equality.Edward Jones does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy,
veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited
by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we value and respect our
associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual
efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career,
financial security and well-being. to learn more about our total
compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically
includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for
this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on
skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a
potential new associate:
Salary: $76798 - $130764
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, Independence , User Experience Researcher II, Other , Warrensburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!