Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered
Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Lafayette Regional Health Center a
facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services HCA Healthcare.At LRMC we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA NurseOur teams are a committed, caring group of
colleagues. Do you want to work as a Registered Nurse where your
passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If
you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise!From heart attack to stroke to gunshot wounds, motor
vehicle accidents, or just fractured bones, ER nurses see it all.
ER nurses learn to quickly triage patients based on immediate
observation and acute assessment skills, then to treat symptoms in
order of life-threatening priority.About this unit:
- 10 Bed Emergency Department
- Robust Stroke and STEMI programs, Level III Trauma Center
- Variety of patients in a rural settingThe culture that
surrounds us in the ER is not only one of great patient care, but
the feeling of true support by those who work beside you. Processes
are down, with door to doc time of less than 10minutes, average of
27 patients a dayResponsibilities:
- A registered professional nurse is responsible for delivery of
patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation. Also directs and guides
patient/family teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while
maintaining standards of professional nursing.
- Must be able to perform all functions of the staff R.N., triage
responsibilities, and demonstrates competence with all Emergency
- Graduation from an accredited School/College of
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required and maintained.
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire. TNCC, ENPC, and
CEN strongly encouraged.
- 1 year of critical care experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and works
- Demonstrates communication and customer skills, leadership
ability, and organization with time management skills.
- Computer skills a must for electronic health record
- Other Skills: Must complete Triage First (ED triage training
course) within 1 year of hire and prior to being assigned to
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25-bed critical access
hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic
Lexington, MO, 50 miles east of Kansas City. We offer a
comprehensive array of services in a small town environment.
Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality
healthcare in their hometown. In addition to the hospital we also
operate three physician clinics in Lafayette County.HCA Healthcare
has been continually named aWorld's Most Ethical Company by
Ethispheresince 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.If you are looking for
an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we
encourage you to apply for our ER RN opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room, Other , Lexington, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!