Posted on: November 26, 2022
Executive Assistant - Unilever Independence
Location of the job: Independence, MO
Background & Purpose of the Job:
This position will work directly with the Factory Director to
provide administrative support to all factory departments. This
person will support tasks that relates to administration, company
culture, event planning, community outreach, and more.
This is a salary, non-exempt position. This position will work on
1st shift but may be asked to adjust schedule based on plant needs
to support events, including off site events.
What You'll Do:
* Manage Outlook calendars, including booking domestic and
international travel, occasionally doing so for other leadership
team members as well.--- Booking meetings and events onsite and
* Event planning (internal and external community events) and full
coordination of VIP visitors to the site.
* Active involvement with the site's PD pillar as part of World
Class Manufacturing which may involve leading an activity committee
and other projects.
* Support HR and SHE (Safety, Health, and Environment) departments
as needed with reporting which may include sensitive data.
* Support leadership team with expense management including PO
creation and receiving.
* Constantly changing workload, and adaptability to urgent
* Solving problems on the fly, often with tight timelines and
What You'll Need To Succeed
* High School Diploma required, Bachelor's in business management
is a plus.
* 1-3 years of relevant Assistant experienced in manufacturing
* 1-3 years of relevant expense management using Concur.
* 1-3 years of relevant experience with event planning (internal
and external community events) and full coordination of VIP
visitors to the site.
* PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook experience.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Strong experience in analytical problem solving.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with peers,
other managers, and hourly team members.
What You'll Love About his job:
* Great work life balance environment
* Awesome benefits and onsite company store
* Work with all departments in the plant
Overall Benefits & Perks
Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediately - 401K - Profit
Sharing - Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement - Paid Leaves - Uniforms
(if necessary) and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and
guidelines for your protection)
Additional Perks for the Independence location
* Safety shoe subsidy and prescription safety glasses
* Onsite Company store where you can purchase Unilever products at
* Company dinners and care packages periodically
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to
drive our business results and create a better future every day for
our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities.
We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth
ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more
information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which
may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at
any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at
NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved
for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not
a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Keywords: Unilever, Independence , Executive Administrator, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!