Nutrition Care Assistant
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a
Nutrition Care Assistant? At Centerpoint Medical Center, you come
first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs
to support our incredible team members over the course of three
years.Centerpoint Medical Center, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Nutrition Care Assistant like you to
be a part of our team.Food Service Workers in our Food and
Nutrition Services department may perform assigned duties in one or
more of the following areas: Cafeteria Server, Catering, Cold
Production, Porter, Tray line Support, Late Tray Delivery,
Storeroom Clerk and/or Floor Stock Attendant. All FNS team members
adhere to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures.
The hospital dining schedule features hours and shifts that create
a great work - life balance. Your food service experience and
commitment to service, safety and professionalism will contribute
to a positive experience for our patients, visitors and colleagues.
What you will do in this role:
- You will serve cafeteria meals and ensure guest
- You will maintain dining room and beverage area in a neat and
- You will replenish food items and ensure product is stocked to
- You will properly store food by adhering to food safety
policies and procedures.
- You will accurately complete all reports, cleaning checklists
and temperature logs.
- You will remove trash from the cafeteria and main kitchen
according to schedule and as needed. What qualifications you will
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One year food service experience in a hospital setting
- Food Handlers Permit must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date.
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).Centerpoint Medical
Center is a 285+ bed hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment
and technology. Our hospital offers some of the latest clinical
services available to patients. We remain focused on providing
compassionate care and top-notch customer service for our patients.
We offer many features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in
patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, and wireless internet
access. We are a Level II Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency
services and an accredited Chest Pain Center. Our Orthopedic
Services include Total Joints and Sports Medicine. We are an
accredited Cancer Program and Breast Center. We provide Women's
Services, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and a Stroke
Center. Our Outpatient Services include a Surgery Center, Advanced
Wound Care Center, Pain Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Imaging, and
Rehab. We are part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in
Kansas City and surrounding areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Nutrition Care Assistant opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Nutrition Care Assistant, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!