Residential Sales Representative
Company: Fastwyre Broadband
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position Purpose/SummaryThe residential sales representative is
committed to providing the highest quality of service to the
communities, customers, and employees we serve by building
relationships with a wide verity of of customer prospects with the
goal of delivering new sales results by educating potential
customers about Fastwyre technology, products, and services.
Residential sales representatives go door-to-door distributing
marketing materials to expand Fastwyre's reach and awareness.
Wherever serviceable, you will sell Fastwyre Broadband services to
residential customers within an assigned territory or
neighborhood.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Working an assigned territory going door to door to describe
the features, benefits, and value of Fastwyre products and
- Sell new and upgraded services and bundles to residential
customers in serviceable area.
- Inform prospective customers about the range of products and
services available to match the services that best fit their
- Maintaining company established prospecting, closing, bundling
objectives, and sales goals.
- Independently set your own schedule include pre-call
organization, route planning, and daily objectives to meet and
exceed established sales goals.
- Work prospect and lead list, gain referrals, and generate new
leads every month.
- Work with all relevant internal teams.
- Stay informed of technology changes, new product offerings,
product enhancements, and market changes in order to communicate
options to customers.
- Gather and report on competitor intelligence relating to
service offerings, pricing, expansion, and market share to Fastwyre
- Complete required sales documentation and reporting including,
order forms, call reports, meeting activities, forecasting, bid
management, and proposals within assigned territory with provided
- Participate in product trainings and sales meeting as
- Represent the company, products, and employees in a positive,
professional manner in order to have an impact on the
- Performing all other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills for Success
- Effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner
through written and verbal communications in all interfaces with
customers/public, fellow employees, and vendors.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of people and customer
- Ability to posses technical understanding and aptitude,
required to learn company products and rates for voice, data, and
- Ability to build and maintain professional client
- Ability to use appropriate computer programs (including, but
not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite) which includes having
proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt and learn as
programs and processes change.
- Ability to work as a team member and exert initiative to work
independently to reach a goal.
- Ability to embrace change in the workplace while encouraging
others to seek innovative approaches.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player.
- Knowledge of and the ability to comply with Company's Customer
Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) regulations and
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, to best
serve our customers.QualificationsAt a minimum, the residential
sales representative must have a valid drivers license, car
insurance, as well as the use of a reliable personal vehicle, must
pass a satisfactory motor vehicle record and background check. Must
posses a positive, outgoing, enthusiastic and positive attitude.
High school diploma required, experience in customer service or
door-to-door sales a plus! Physical Demands
- N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable to this
- O (Occasionally) - Occupation requires this activity up to 33%
of the time or 0 - 2.5+ hours/day.
- F (Frequently) - Occupation requires this activity from 33%-66%
of the time or 2.5-5.5+ hours/day.
- C (Constantly) - Occupation requires this activity more than
66% of the time or 5.5+ hours/day. Standing N? O? F? C? Walking N?
O? F? C? Sitting N? O? F? C? Reach Outward N? O? F? C? Reach Above
Shoulder N? O? F? C? Climbing N? O? F? C? Crawling N? O? F? C?
Squatting/Kneeling N? O? F? C? Bending N? O? F? C? Keyboarding N?
O? F? C? Driving N? O? F? C? Hearing N? O? F? C? Perceiving N? O?
F? C? Communicating N? O? F? C? Distinguish Colors N? O? F? C?
Outdoor Climate N? O? F? C? Various Terrain N? O? F? C? Cramped
Workspace N? O? F? C? Lift/Carry: Up to 10 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O? F? C? Push/Pull: Up to 10
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O?
F? C? American Broadband Holding Company, dba Fastwyre Broadband,
is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Fastwyre Broadband, Independence , Residential Sales Representative, Other , Warrensburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!