Company: Fastwyre Broadband
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Position Purpose/SummaryThe Account Executive is committed to
providing the highest quality service to the communities we serve
and is dedicated to fulfilling our commercial customers' needs by
using their knowledge of company products or services to connect
with consumers and generate sale, conducting cold calls to sales
leads or taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining
documentation of their sales like invoices or client
contracts.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing
- Develop, implement, and report on marketing plans and sales
strategies to achieve business goals.
- Assess market conditions and competitors' activities and
develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends.
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or
- Write and submit accurate orders.
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must
be tailored to suit clients' needs.
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to
provide ongoing support.
- Assess clients' needs, recommend, or assist in the selection of
appropriate goods or services, and negotiate prices or other sales
- Sell telecommunications products and services to both
individuals and businesses.
- Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer
- Identify and solicit potential clients.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining,
negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Collaborate with other departments to exchange information on
customer needs and following through with resolution on service,
product, and billing issues, as needed.
- Prepare sales proposals and presentations to drive company
sales, maintaining sales logs and records through use of company
- Work with the Marketing department to provide direction on
marketing materials used to support business customers and
identifies target areas for campaigns.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the community,
representing the Company in the community in a professional manner
and informing the Company of any potential economic development
areas and identifying how we can best serve.
- Performing all other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Knowledge, Abilities, & Skills for Success
- Effectively communicate in a positive and professional manner
through written and verbal communications in all interfaces with
customers/public, fellow employees, and vendors.
- Ability to use appropriate computer programs (including, but
not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite) which includes having
proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt and learn as
programs and processes change.
- Ability to work as a team member and exert initiative to work
independently to reach a goal.
- Ability to embrace change in the workplace while encouraging
others to seek innovative approaches.
- Ability to function effectively as a team player.
- Knowledge of and the ability to comply with Company's Customer
Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) regulations and
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, to best
serve our customers.QualificationsAt a minimum, the Account
Executive must have a bachelor's degree in business, or equivalent
field of study, plus 2+ years of sales and customer service
experience and a valid driver's license or a high school diploma,
or equivalent, plus 1+ years of sales and customer service
experience and a valid driver's license. Telecommunication
experience and/or sales experience with small/medium size business
customers is preferred but not required.Physical Demands Select one
the following for the each of the items listed below:
- N (Not Applicable) - Activity is not applicable to this
- O (Occasionally) - Occupation requires this activity up to 33%
of the time or 0 - 2.5+ hours/day.
- F (Frequently) - Occupation requires this activity from 33%-66%
of the time or 2.5-5.5+ hours/day.
- C (Constantly) - Occupation requires this activity more than
66% of the time or 5.5+ hours/day Standing N? O? F? C? Walking N?
O? F? C? Sitting N? O? F? C? Reach Outward N? O? F? C? Reach Above
Shoulder N? O? F? C? Climbing N? O? F? C? Crawling N? O? F? C?
Squatting/Kneeling N? O? F? C? Bending N? O? F? C? Keyboarding N?
O? F? C? Driving N? O? F? C? Hearing N? O? F? C? Distinguish Colors
N? O? F? C? Communicating N? O? F? C? Perceiving N? O? F? C?
Outdoor Climate N? O? F? C? Various Terrain N? O? F? C? Cramped
Workspace N? O? F? C? Lift/Carry: Up to 10 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O? F? C? Push/Pull: Up to 10
lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 20 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 50 lbs N? O? F? C?
Up to 75 lbs N? O? F? C? Up to 100 lbs N? O? F? C? 100+ lbs N? O?
F? C? DisclosureThe Company has reviewed this job description to
ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been
included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations
and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is
not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional
functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed
appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of
employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job
description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the
Company may deem appropriate. American Broadband, and all
subsidiaries, are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees. PI202118688
Keywords: Fastwyre Broadband, Independence , Account Executive, Other , Warrensburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!