PRN Licensure Supervisor
Company: Burrell Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Job Description:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with and complete the credentialing, privileging and
enrollment process as required by regulatory and accrediting
- Meet with supervisee(s) weekly, in accordance with the state
licensing board of the supervisee(s), and in a format acceptable to
- Assess clinical competence of supervisee(s), and provide
feedback to improve clinical competence.
- Review client care, clinical strategies, etc. of supervisee(s).
- Address special clinical issues that may arise (i.e., unusual
no show/cancellation rates, lengths of stay, client complaints,
clinical documentation issues, etc.).
- Address any special ethical issues that may arise.
- Address cultural competency issues as they may relate to
- Review records and advise supervisee(s) regarding clinical
quality of documentation.
- Co-sign all documentation signed by supervisees as required by
applicable licensure rules and as specified by Burrell Behavioral
- Complete all documentation within the timeframe specified by
Burrell Behavioral Health for compliance and billing purposes.
- Respond to communications from supervisees, prospective
supervisees, the administrative leadership of their supervisee(s),
and the Burrell Licensure Committee in a timely manner.
- Communicate and collaborate with the administrative leadership
of their supervisees as needed.
- Complete and submit Quarterly Supervision Reports and Bi-Annual
Supervisee Evaluations as specified by the Burrell Licensure
- Attend continuing education trainings related to ethics in
clinical supervision as specified by the Burrell Licensure
- Arranges for supervision and clinical support for supervisee(s)
during absences and in accordance with the state licensure board
regulations of their supervisee(s).
- Complete all required contracts, agreements, and documentation
of supervision as indicated by applicable licensure rules and in a
format acceptable to regulatory bodies.
- Participate in orientation and training regarding any and all
specific processes, practices, and requirements of the
departments/programs in which they are providing clinical
supervision and oversight.Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills &
- Possesses a current, unrestricted clinical license to practice
in the same state of the individual(s) they will supervise.
- Meets qualifications of their respective state licensure
committee and the state licensure committee of the individual(s)
they will supervise to provide licensure supervision.
- Possesses ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Able to establish effective relationships via telephone, email,
Zoom, and personal contacts.
- Able to learn various technology platforms used for daily
operations by Burrell Behavioral Health including MS Outlook,
myAvatar, Zoom, etc.Physical Requirements and Working
Conditions:The physical requirements and working conditions
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand and walk and sometimes sit; use hands
to finger, handle, or feel objects or controls; reach with hands
and arms; and talk or hear.We are an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer, and encourage applications from all
qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or to
other non-work related factors.Burrell is a Smoke and Tobacco Free
Keywords: Burrell Behavioral Health, Independence , PRN Licensure Supervisor, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!