Manufacturing Team Member - Arcadia, WI - Independence
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2019
JOIN THE ASHLEY FAMILY IN ARCADIA, WI!1 st , 2 nd , and weekend shifts!Weekend Shifts including Friday thru Monday and Sunday thru TuesdayFlexible Part-time shiftsDistribution Center Laborers load or unload product from trailers and/or containers and transport finished goods between production and distribution center locations and loading and unloading areas.Distribution Center Essential Responsibilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs., manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Pulling/Pushing: Will transport loads of up to 100 lbs., frequently, manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or plate.
- Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center.
- Operate PIVs in a safe and appropriate manner.Manufacturing Laborers manufacture furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics and other components.Manufacturing Essential Responsibilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs., frequently, occasionally 50+.
- Pulling/Pushing: Will transport loads of up to50 lbs. frequently, occasionally 50+.
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the hand tool or machine being operated.
- Accurately record production information may be recorded by using a scanner, computer or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and/or inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Must be able to remain on one s feet in an upright position and move about on foot for duration of shift. Will bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach at or above shoulder level.
- Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Basic counting and math skills
- Read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Measure using English and Metric scales
- Ability to learn Company's basic computer and scanning systems
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued PIV license (where required)
- PunctualBenefits Details:In addition to stable employment and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, 401k options and an onsite clinic!Apply online or walk in to apply in person!625 W. Main Street, ArcadiaAshley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., Independence , Manufacturing Team Member - Arcadia, WI - Independence, Other , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!