Class B Driver - Independence,MO
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Clean Harbors is looking for drivers to join our safety conscious
No matter what kind of work environment you're looking for, Clean
Harbors has open positions that can drive your career
- Technical Services Driver: Love working directly with
customers, being home very night, and driving locally? Being a
Local Route Service Driver sounds like the job for you! Click Here
to view a Day in the Life Video.
- Field Services Driver: Looking to do more than drive? Our Vac
Truck Drivers bring a truck to the job site and run their powerful
vacuums keeping you in shape and on the road! Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video.
- National Transportation Driver: Are you more of a road warrior
looking to make as much money as possible? Our Regional/OTR Drivers
drive 2-3 weeks at a time hauling dry van, tanker, or heavy loads
from our facilities to our final disposal sites. Click Here to view
a Day in the Life Video.Why drive for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Company provided vehicles and equipment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career!What does it take to drive for Clean Harbors?
- Currently hold a Class A or B CDL license;
- Currently hold or can obtain a Hazmat and/or Tanker
endorsement; To learn more about Clean Harbors, and to view and
apply online for exciting driving opportunities in our company,
visit us at
For additional information about driver career opportunities, you
can call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico,
and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to create a safer, cleaner
environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any
other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Independence , Class B Driver - Independence,MO, Professions , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!