Full-Time Production Operator
Posted on: January 15, 2022
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for
industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and
assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more
than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading,
PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We
complement our extensive line of motive power, reserve power,
aerospace/defense, and specialty batteries with a full range of
integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations
throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience,
EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We
continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess
the following core competencies: customer focused, team player,
engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works
This position will be focusing primarily on our Motive Power
applications, which include industrial lift trucks and pallet
jacks, rail equipment, mining equipment, and airline ground support
equipment. Some of the motive power brands include Hawker,
Ironclad, General Battery, and Fiamm. Wherever there is a need for
motive power, EnerSys offers the perfect energy solution.
Carry out various tasks to complete product assembly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Start-up and operate equipment
* Troubleshoot and make adjustments to equipment as necessary
* Understand and follow all department instructions and
* Visually inspect material for defects
* Control scrap
* Must be able to count and record production as necessary
* Perform daily housekeeping and cleanliness procedures
* Follow all ISO, environmental, and safety procedures
* Perform mechanical works using hand/power tools to construct and
* Pack and secure materials for transport
* Working as part of a production team, operate efficiently and
effectively to ensure production targets are met, liaise with
maintenance of any machine issues to ensure machine downtime is
kept to a minimum
* High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to do basic math (subtract, multiply, divide,
percentages), Ability to read, write, and understand and interpret
* Manufacturing experience
General Job Requirements
* Must be able to differentiate colors.
* Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily
continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance
of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Employees are responsible for wearing the required Personal
Protective Equipment in the proper manner at all times.
* Must be able and willing to wear a respirator.
* Must be able and willing to work overtime.
* Must be able and willing to work varying schedules which may
include nights, weekends, and public holidays.
* Risk of electrical shock.
* This position is exposed to harmful materials such as
lead/fiberglass products. Periodic blood tests are required to
measure the level of lead. Precautions are taken by the
company/employee to reduce the risk of exposure and help ensure
* This position requires working in a plant/warehouse environment.
Therefore, expect varying working conditions.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Keywords: Enersys, Independence , Full-Time Production Operator, Professions , Warrensburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!