CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Shuttle Driver (C Shift)
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: January 25, 2023
CDL Class A Tractor Trailer DriversSign on Bonus: $5,000Home
DailyNo TouchKansas City, MO HOME DAILYPer Hour: $21.50 + $3.00
hourly shift premium Sign-on Bonus: $5,000Annual Safety &
Performance Incentive:Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits
(available after only 30 days) OPEN INTERVIEWS 4041 N Norfleet
Road, Kansas City MO 64161 DHL Supply Chain is a leader in the
fast-growing supply chain management and third-party logistics
industry. We're a world-class company, and we're looking for
world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on the
right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do
attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the
first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
JOB DESCRIPTION:These are full time positions with a full benefit
package (available after only 30 days), including a 401-K with a
matching part. You are home every day and the positions are NO
TOUCH! Our customer is an internationally known automobile
manufacturer and retailer. Your job would be to shuttle fully
loaded and empty trailers from one yard to the other (a distance of
about 9 miles each way) and to perform yard jockey responsibilities
as needed. About 80% of your day would be shuttle and 20% yard
jockey. You will be driving a late model day cab and pulling 53'
van/box trailers. All of our tractors and trailers are well
maintained.We run 3 shifts and as openings come up in each shift
our incumbent drivers get first choice in selecting a different
work shift based on seniority. At this time there is 1
shift/schedules we are looking to fill:
- This equates to $215/day - $860/week for a 40 hour week. More
when you work overtime. C Team Shift/Schedule: (4) 10-hour days as
follows: Schedule: Sunday and Monday 4:30 PM - 3:00 AM; Friday and
Saturday from 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- You are off Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! Pay: The hourly
pay rate for C Team is $21.50/hour (includes a 1.50/hr.
differential) + $3.00 hourly shift premium for the first 40 hours
per week and $32.25/hour for any hours over 40 for the week. Notes:
- This position also come with a $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS payable
$1,250 after 90 days of employment and $1,250 every 3 months during
your first year with DHL.
- We also pay a $1,000 referral bonus, to our employee drivers,
if they recommend a driver applicant who might be interested in
this work and we hire them. The payout is half in 90 days and the
other half after 180 days of their employment.
- YOU ARE HOME EVERY DAY!
- DHL PAYS WEEKLY! Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL "A" and at least 6 months of verifiable
experience driving a tractor/trailer. If you meet the 6 months
minimum requirement but have less than one year of experience a
certificate of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record.
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. GREAT REWARDS: Outstanding
Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3
personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90
days of employment.
- 401K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better
YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if
you save $60.00 per week DHL will contribute around $50 per week to
- Tuition Reimbursement - After one year of employment you can
take college level courses and DHL will pay for most, if not all,
of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by
OptumHealth.This service is a confidential, short term counseling
and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
challenges. DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Independence , CDL Class A Tractor Trailer Shuttle Driver (C Shift), Professions , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!