RN ICU Manager
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2020
SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a RN Manager of ICU where
diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with
Centerpoint Medical Center today and find out what it truly means
to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At CPMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a RN Manager to ensure that we continue to provide
all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into
our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want
you to apply now!
About this unit:
* 28 Bed Unit; Level II Trauma Center, Stroke and STEMI Gold
* Type of Patients include: Stroke, STEMI, COPD, DKA, Open Heart,
Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
* Recognized yearly for Tissue and Organ Donation Conversion
* Amazing teamwork in a collaborative and cohesive environment,
with development and career growth paths!
* Provides leadership for and management of the clinical service
area. The service area will be centered on the care of the patients
on a continuum related to a patient care event.
* Clinical, financial, environmental and employee related functions
of the service area.
* Conducting themselves as a professional role model, being a
clinical resource for and acting as liaison with the medical
* Keeping department operation within budgetary boundaries,
compliance with all regulatory requirements and human resource
* Integrating the department's services with the hospital's primary
* Coordinates and integrates services within the department(s) and
with other departments.
* Develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures that
define scope of service and guide and support the provision of
* Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons
to provide care/service and assures the qualifications and
competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care
and non-patient care services.
* Graduate from a school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in nursing
* MO or Compact RN license
* Current BLS certification
* ACLS and TNCC within 1 year of hire date.
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art
equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services
available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also
remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best
possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded
heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of
care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or
children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their
illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment
for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,
tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply
for our RN Manager ICU opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , RN ICU Manager, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!