Licensed Practical Nurse Nights LPN at Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Description Introduction Centerpoint Medical Center is committed
to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for Licensed Practical Nurse Nights
position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
Benefits Centerpoint Medical Center, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether
you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role,
shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver
clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at
Centerpoint Medical Center! Job Summary and Qualifications The
Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN/LPN)
delivers high quality, patient-centered care by performing a
variety of delegated basic patient care services. In collaboration
with the RN and other members of the care team, the LPN/LVN
provides individualized, comprehensive care consistent with the
scope and standards of the specialty. What you will do in this
- Provide direct, evidence-based care to patients as directed by
the physician or RN.
- Assist with procedures, monitoring, or other functions as
- Perform lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of
practice, after demonstrating competency.
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Serve as a resource to department staff, students and
volunteers to help deliver quality patient care. " What
qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days
of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Licensed Practical Nurse with IV Certification (LPN IV)
- Vocational School Graduate This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved). Centerpoint Medical Center is a 285+ bed hospital
featuring state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Our hospital
offers some of the latest clinical services available to patients.
We remain focused on providing compa ssionate care and top-notch
customer service for our patients. We offer many features for
visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable
waiting areas, and wireless internet access. We are a Level II
Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency services and an accredited Chest
Pain Center. Our Orthopedic Services include Total Joints and
Sports Medicine. We are an accredited Cancer Program and Breast
Center. We provide Women s Services, a Level III Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit, and a Stroke Center. Our Outpatient Services include a
Surgery Center, Advanced Wound Care Center, Pain Center, Sleep
Disorder Center, Imaging, and Rehab. We are part of HCA Midwest
Health, a network of hospitals in Kansas City and surrounding
areas. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s
Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. ?In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses. "Across HCA Healthcare
s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a
positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN&l
Please click HERE to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Independence , Licensed Practical Nurse Nights LPN at Centerpoint Medical Center, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...